Busy Bees Preschool is looking to recruit a new Preschool Practitioner
Type of vacancy: Permanent – part time – 7 flexible hours per week and possible opportunities to increase hours.
Rate of pay: Dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Due to expanding numbers we are seeking a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated person who is able to maintain and continue to deliver a safe, stimulating, nurturing child-centred environment. The successful candidate will be able to work within a small team of dedicated childcare practitioners with a range of experiences. The successful candidate should be a strong role model for staff, children and parents.
Any other information
Busy Bees Preschool is a small, committee-run, pack away setting and forest school located in the centre of the village of Bishops Sutton, near Alresford. The setting is based in Bishops Sutton Village Hall with additional outside space overlooking the surrounding countryside and woodland.
The preschool accepts children from the age of 2yrs until school age and both families and children are supported by a very warm friendly team of practitioners.
Skills & qualifications
- Minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification.
- Paediatric first aid preferred.
- Some safeguarding knowledge preferable
- A sound understanding of equal opportunities.
- A positive and understanding approach to behaviour management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent reflective and evaluation skills.
- A good knowledge and understanding of how children learn and develop.
- A sound knowledge of the EYFS.
- A commitment to keeping up to date with ongoing training.
- A knowledge of Tapestry software is desirable.
Potential candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to apply
Please send your CV along with your salary expectations and any queries to Jo Gay, Committee Chair Person on email@example.com by Friday 2nd August 2019.
Deadline for applications – 2nd August 2019